E-Learning Course: Leveraging Patient Financing Partners to Improve Patient Collections
Learn how the usage of Patient Financing Partners has gained considerable traction in recent years, as they cover payment plan accounts upfront—this helps reduce accounts receivable and increases cash flow.
Course participants can earn 0.5 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge & Application field of study.
REGISTER FOR INSTANT ACCESS:
With healthcare costs rising and patients shouldering a greater share of the financial responsibility, payment plans are becoming an increasingly popular option for bill payment. This course discusses traditional payment plans—usually run by the provider itself—as well as payment plans managed by third-party Patient Financing Partners. The usage of Patient Financing Partners has gained considerable traction, as they cover payment plan accounts upfront—this helps reduce accounts receivable and increases cash flow.
AFTER COMPLETING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify how payment plans are valuable to both providers and patients
- List the differences between traditional and patient financing partner payment plans
- Name the potential benefits of utilizing a patient financing partner
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED INFORMATION
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Prerequisites: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Question & Answer Self-Study
Ready to learn how a partner can help you reduce accounts receivable and increase cash flow?